You have several ways to benefit your health and wellbeing from better movement through:
1. Personal sessions – These are one hour and provide you with a powerful way to change habits and patterns quickly. These are highly recommended for people in pain, high-end performers, special needs children, injury recovery and neurological conditions such as stroke.
2. Workshops – Our workshops focus on particular activities or are an extension of one of our DVD’s. They are an intensive 2-3 days depending on group size and activity covered. You come away from a workshop with a powerful toolbox of practices to keep you on track in your transformational process.
3. Classes – Are for everyone. They are powerful, fun ways to discover and become more aware of habits and patterns through an ever changing series of movements. There is usually some hands-on depending on class size and they are the cutting edge of the evolution of the method.
4. Seminars – These are tailored to various groups and business interests.
5. Training – We will soon offer training for individuals and groups that wish to further their understanding and practice of the method either for personal well-being or professional growth.